Who Should Call Who "Nazi's"
Amid the current immigration halt, and the general hysteria of the American left as they reel from November's devastation, we get a constant cacophony of "Hitler!" ,"Nazi!" ,"Facsist!" Let's look at what really makes those common epitphets.
If one were to distill the policies of the Nationalist Socialists German Worker’s Party(NSDAP/Nazi) Platform you would find:
1.an appeal for the end of profit and capitalism
2.universal social security, pensions
6. gun control
If you’re a leftist who desires all of the above, and calls a right-winger a “Nazi” for wanted to halt immigration, but still desires free markets and capitalism you're gravely mistaken.
Nazism is a viable perspective for anyone willing to exploit race for the establishment of totalitarian state control...
I can go on, but above are good examples of but the problem here is that leftists can’t actually analyze National SOCIALISM as anything but Germany/Hitler/WW2 and the constant contraction of NAZI hides the SOCIALISM and thus NAZIS are seen as a “RIGHT WING” ideology and on the opposite end of the spectrum from “democratic” socialism.
The only difference between Nationalist Socialism and Democratic Socialism is that Nationalists want to restrict the plunder by state theft to a specific racial scapegoat, and then purchase the votes of a specific race, while “democratic” socialists merely use class divisions to arrange the plunder and vote buying strategy.
Both ideologies are based on collectivism
Both reject property rights
Both reject individual rights
“National” or “Democratic” are just different strategies for socialists to get power, nationalism is preferred in less racially diverse countries while “democratic” socialism is used in multi-racial countries.
Quotes from Economists, from Historians, from Hitler, and from the NSDAP Party Platform:
“What Mises identified was that private ownership of the means of production existed in name only under the Nazis and that the actual substance of ownership of the means of production resided in the German government. For it was the German government and not the nominal private owners that exercised all of the substantive powers of ownership: it, not the nominal private owners, decided what was to be produced, in what quantity, by what methods, and to whom it was to be distributed, as well as what prices would be charged and what wages would be paid, and what dividends or other income the nominal private owners would be permitted to receive. The position of the alleged private owners, Mises showed, was reduced essentially to that of government pensioners.”
“As Mises showed, to cope with such unintended effects of its price controls, the government must either abolish the price controls or add further measures, namely, precisely the control over what is produced, in what quantity, by what methods, and to whom it is distributed, which I referred to earlier. The combination of price controls with this further set of controls constitutes the de facto socialization of the economic system. For it means that the government then exercises all of the substantive powers of ownership.This was the socialism instituted by the Nazis. And Mises calls it socialism on the German or Nazi pattern, in contrast to the more obvious socialism of the Soviets, which he calls socialism on the Russian or Bolshevik pattern.”
“We are socialists, we are enemies of today’s capitalistic economic system for the exploitation of the economically weak, with its unfair salaries, with its unseemly evaluation of a human being according to wealth and property instead of responsibility and performance, and we are all determined to destroy this system under all conditions”
-Adolph Hitler 1927
“10. It must be the first duty of every Citizen to carry out intellectual or physical work. Individual activity must not be harmful to the public interest and must be pursued within the framework of the community and for the general good.
We therefore demand:
11. The abolition of all income obtained without labor or effort.Breaking the Servitude of Interest.
12. In view of the tremendous sacrifices in property and blood demanded of the nation by every war, personal gain from the war must be termed a crime against the nation. We therefore demand the total confiscation of all war profits.
13. We demand the nationalization of all enterprises (already) converted into corporations (trusts).
14. We demand profit-sharing in large enterprises.
15. We demand the large-scale development of old-age pension schemes.
16. We demand the creation and maintenance of a sound middle class; the immediate communalization of the large department stores, which are to be leased at low rates to small tradesmen. We demand the most careful consideration for the owners of small businesses in orders placed by national, state, or community authorities.
17. We demand land reform in accordance with our national needs and a law for expropriation without compensation of land for public purposes. Abolition of ground rent and prevention of all speculation in land.
18. We demand ruthless battle against those who harm the common good by their activities. Persons committing base crimes against the People, usurers, profiteers, etc., are to be punished by death without regard to religion or race.”
- NSDAP Party platform 1933
Let's not pretend we can ignore the observation of economists, historians, and reality. Nazism, Nationalists-Socialism, is a left-wing ideology, can be adapted to any race, and it's cousin, "democratic" socialism is a different name for tyranny.